Monday, October 18, 2010

Adrenaline Rush

This is my morning.













We bought the pantry last week, and I was waiting for an opportunity to put it together. I should have done it Saturday, but I was having too much fun crafting, so it was on my list for today. The appliances had been in this workbench cabinet that we bought after we took the desk out of the kitchen.










 The workbench is a horizontal surface, and collected everything brought into the kitchen. It was also deep and low, and hard to reach the things on the bottom shelf, in the back. I put the pantry together this morning, and loaded it up with the appliances, and I love it!

Top to Bottom
3 quart Crock Pot, 4 quart Crock Pot,
2 quart Crock Pot, 6 quart Crock Pot
Toaster, Mixer, Food Processor, Rice Cooker
Fry Daddy, Wheat Grinder Bowl, Waffle Baker
Ice Cream Freezer, Blender, Wheat Grinder














Plus, the horizontal top is too high to reach to put anything, so it won't hold anything except my polka dot pig.










Now we can move the workbench out to the garage for Tad to use with his tools.

No comments:

Post a Comment