Wednesday, December 28, 2011

Birthdays and other Fun Stuff

Today is my oldest daughter's birthday.

She's 22 years young today. Seriously, I can't get over the fact she's only 22, because she's left home, gone to college, met her sweetheart, married and has 1 baby girl with another baby on the way. All in the short space of 22 years. Well, anyway, Happy Birthday, Jessie! I hope you have a good one today. I love you!

Today has started out as being pretty productive. It's only 9:30 in the morning, but I've gotten all of this done, so far.

An apron for January,

these bibs, for when Evie gets here later this week, (these bibs are back to back of each other.)

these bibs, also for Evie to use, (and any other, future grandbabies who visit my house),

matching Christmas pillowcases for my sweetie and me to use next year,

and I also sewed these bibs a couple of weeks ago. Evie will probably use them, too.

Yes, my girls will be here Saturday, and I'm excited to kiss and hug them both. It's been 7 months since we've seen them, and we know that Evie has grown and changed lots in that amount of time. I can't wait to snuggle and hug that little, tiny girl.

Here's a recent pic of her, though. Taken just last weekend...

showing off her four pearly whites and helping her mommy make their big announcement.

Fun times ahead!

Later today I'll cut out and sew a bathrobe for my sweetie to take to the hospital for his surgery. Pix of that later.

No comments:

Post a Comment