Wednesday, April 6, 2011

Home Again

Tad came to get me Friday evening at the kids', stayed over and we left Saturday morning to come back home. It's good to be back in my own bed, my own shower...the kids were great hosts, and I loved helping out and holding that sweet baby girl. I miss her already. It's going to be a long wait until we can see her again.
There are things to do now that I'm home. I need to sew a blessing dress for Evie, finish the quilted tote bag I started for Hailey, get caught up on laundry and cleaning and pray for warm, Spring weather. I have more painting projects (Surprise!) that need a warm, calm day. I want to open the windows and let the fresh air in. I want to be able to enjoy the crocus that are up. (Yay!) I feel rootbound. I want to blossom and grow. Hurry, Spring! According to the calendar, you are late!

No comments:

Post a Comment