Tuesday, April 19, 2011

Can It Be?

Today was a beautiful day. It was a true spring day with warm temps, blue sky and just light breezes, not the gusty weather with precip that we've been dealing with for the last 38,000 days. It's enough to make me want to open the windows, air out the house and run barefoot through the grass. (I had the windows open for about 15 minutes, but it's still not WARM yet. I got cold. My feet would have frozen.)  This might have to keep me going for a while. The weather dudes are predicting still more rainy days and snowy days. Of course by now, the snow never accumulates but that it's melted by noon, and often acts more like rain than snow. It's just the idea that it's coming down in flake form rather than drop form. *Sigh*

Our little baby girl is 4 weeks and a day. She'll be a month old on Thursday. I can't believe a whole month has gone by already. I miss her and wish I could snuggle her. I've been trying to bribe her parents into coming to stay for an extended visit. We'll see how that pans out.

No comments:

Post a Comment