Friday, February 11, 2011

Still Here--Really!

It's been nearly 2 weeks since I've posted, and there's been absolutely nothing to post. Seriously. Tad and I have started cleaning the family room, post demolition, and I can't take a picture of that. "This picture shows the tons of dust left behind, and that picture shows clean". I don't think so. I haven't even been able to quilt anything because I only found the fabric 2 days ago that I need to finish the quilt tops, and I haven't had a chance to start working on it again. Taking a picture of my rearranged scrapbook room shelves would be absolutely too exciting for words, and pictures of my library books would be underwhelming. Suffice it to say that it's been an uneventful couple of weeks, but things are looking up. After two weeks of idling, I feel like things are moving forward again. Stay tuned!

Happy Valentine's Day to my eternal sweetheart!

No comments:

Post a Comment