Wednesday, June 29, 2011

Interlude

I put my girls on the bus this morning back home to their husband and daddy. It's pretty quiet around here now, because Hailey also left Monday morning for Girls' Camp. She'll be home Friday noonish, and then my sweet baboo will also be on his way home, either Friday or Saturday. It won't be quiet for long.

It was so lovely to have Jessie and Evie here for the last week and a half. We spent the entire time kissing and hugging each other, with Evie being the recipient of the greater portion, but I think that Jessie felt the love, too. If we weren't kissing the baby, we were holding her, feeding her, trying to get her to sleep, and taking her picture. Poor baby had the camera in her face so much, she quit smiling when she saw it. I did sneak a couple of pix of her with her smile, though, and my dad, her great grandpa, had her laughing at one point. It was her first laugh, and it tickled him to be the one to bring it.

I'm spending today and tomorrow shopping, crafting and getting my hair done (finally, tomorrow, it's been WAAAYYY too long since I've had it done). I'm working on something tonight that I can finish tomorrow, just in the nick of time, and I have another project to do tomorrow, also in the nick of time. I'll post pix as I finish them.





So smiley, so silly, so cute!



 
Evie and her mommy, Jessica, during family scripture study
 












Evie laughing with her Great Grandpa Derryll and Great Grandma Norma Hillman


No comments:

Post a Comment