Thursday, September 22, 2011

Happy Birthday to My Blog

My blog is 1 year old. I began this blog on 22 Sept 2010, and I've enjoyed the ride. I've tried to have fun with this, record important (and not-so-important) events and give a little peek into my life and my brain. It's been an interesting year. I've watched my husband lose one job and be hired into another one. I had just taken my second child to college right before this blog started, and I've watched his adventures, although not as closely as I'd have imagined. My youngest child also started her freshman year in high school right at the beginning of this blog, so I got to watch her school year progress. This blog saw the birth of my first grandchild, and the end of my parents' mission. This blog has recorded crafty projects, home improvement projects, sewing projects, cooking projects and the entire seasonal cycle. My blog has experienced all of the major holidays and birthdays of my family in the last year. I'm up for another year, are you?

No comments:

Post a Comment