Sunday, July 3, 2011

Random Thoughts at a Ridiculous Time of Day

I finished my patriotic apron in time to be able to use it already this month.

Tad arrived home Friday afternoon about 3:30 and it was so good to wrap my arms around  him again. Three weeks is overlong to have my sweetie away. He'll be here for the next week, leaving again on 10 July. Truck driving school is the next stage of his training, and he's waiting to find out which session he'll be attending.

My house is cleaner than it's been in, well, too long.

I knew July could be hot, but really, my skin memory is rather short term, so it always comes as a sort of a shock. It's not as hot as Phoenix or Las Cruces, so I think my brother comes home to Idaho in July to "cool off". Alan arrived safely late Friday with his kids. It'll be good to see them again.

Hailey is home safely from camp, looking tired and sunburned, but saying she had a blast, again. We've gotten her laundry done and put away, as well as Tad's. Clean and fresh laundry is a good thing.

Jessie and Todd should be safely in Colorado by now. They took my baby too far away.

2:30 is WAAAAY too early to be awake. Seriously.

No comments:

Post a Comment