Thursday, September 23, 2010

Unleashed

After starting this blog last night, I woke several times in the night, the voices in my head making note of different blog subjects about which I could write. I take this as a good sign, that maybe this blog will actually succeed, and that I'll be able to think of enough topics to entertain. If I keep it up, maybe the voices in my head will be silenced, or at least muffled to a dull roar.

The Crafty Genius has continued work today on the Sisters' Retreat 2009 Scrapbooks. They are complete, except for the title labels on the fronts. I can see in my mind what I want to use to finish them, but will have to scour the craft stores looking for the appropriately shaped punch. I'll know it when I see it. In the interim, here are the finished scrapbooks.

These were really fun to make. The supplies are "BoBunny Bare Naked Binders" and "Dreamy 2" paper by My Mind's Eye. I also used a flower punch and snowflake punch by McGill and a photo corner punch by EK Success for the embellishments.

It feels so great to have these finished--they've been on my "Things to Do" list for nearly a year. That's one more thing crossed off.

And DONE!


No comments:

Post a Comment