Saturday, September 25, 2010

Almost There

We're coming onto the end of September, there's a feeling of Autumn in the air, the sky has that blue color particular to this time of year, and the kids have been in school for several weeks now. September has been a good month, I've accomplished quite a bit, and feel good about where I am right now. That means only one thing--it's nearly time to break out the October/Hallowe'en decor. This is coming onto my favorite time of year, with all the wonderful opportunities to decorate.

I've been trying to cut back on the amount of "STUFF" I have, since I don't have room for, or need it all. Sometimes, though, I find a project which calls to me, and that happened this month.

There is a cute little shop that just opened up in town. It's called "Cut it Out" and they sell letters cut from wood. The first time I went in, I was with my sisters on one of our ritual birthday lunch days, and I was excited about all the possibilities. Later, after I'd thought about what I could do with that shop, I went back and purchased the letters to spell out B-O-O. Paper is "Boo to You" by My Mind's Eye.






























I finished these this afternoon. Crafty Genius strikes again, and I'll be ready for next week.

No comments:

Post a Comment