Monday, May 28, 2012

Home again, Home again, Jiggedy Jig

After nearly three weeks of being away attending various activities with my family, I am home. Home! Yay! I have loved being with my siblings, attending weddings, helping them move, traveling to new and different places and meeting new people. It has been wonderful. It is also wonderful to be home. We are all safe and sound in the places we are supposed to be. We had a fun cookout at the Hillman/Stanford home in honor of our safe return and to commemorate Memorial day today. We visited a little, ate a little, planted some of the garden and  unloaded a few things off the moving truck. I do so love my family.

This week we will anticipate the arrival of my daughter Jessie and her husband Todd, and their baby Evie, as well as Tamara and Benjamin. We will celebrate the bridal shower for Tamara, celebrate their Idaho reception, and anticipate the arrival of my sweetheart, Tad, on his rotation home. We will have parties, cookouts, celebrations and much time together. It's going to be a party! I do love my family.

No comments:

Post a Comment