Monday, May 21, 2012

36 Hours and Counting...

I'm here in Las Cruces, helping my sister, Jennifer, pack her household to move back to Idaho. It's boxes, boxes everywhere, and tomorrow we will pick up the truck, load their stuff and then we'll leave Wednesday morning. We will make a pit stop in Mesa while her husband attends a professional conference, then we will hit the road to Idaho. Mesa will be phase 3 of my out of state adventure. It's been fun to be able to attend the wedding of our little sister, Tamara and her sweetheart, Benjamin. I've enjoyed being here in Las Cruces, getting to know my little niece, Mavis, and it will be fun to return to Mesa for a few days. I will admit, though, that I miss my own little family and my sweet husband, and I will be glad to see them again, and to get to hug and kiss my kids and grandbaby.

No comments:

Post a Comment