Thursday, March 8, 2012

Fun News

We got a call from Jessie on Tuesday. She had the fun news that she's expecting another little baby girl! Yay for all of us! We are very excited to be grands again in July, and to have another sweet little girl to love. More ribbons and ruffles and dimples.

Tad has had a change at work, so he'll be working a different assignment from now on, and possibly a different schedule. It'll bring changes and adjustments, but we are so grateful for his job, no matter what he does.

I'm still working on Evie's little  birthday gift. It's coming together so well, I've really enjoyed doing it. I hope she has as much fun playing with it as I've had planning and making it. I'll post pictures of it when I've finished, after she's had a chance to open it and see what it is.

PS, Happy Anniversary to my parents! 49 years together! Yay for you both, I love you so much!

No comments:

Post a Comment