Tuesday, October 18, 2011

HOME

I know I've mentioned on several occasions the little "Cut It Out" shop in town. I've purchased several word sets there, always, until now, for a special holiday or season. This last time I wanted to get something a little more permanent, so I ordered these. Sorry I don't have work-in-progress pictures, but the process is always the same-stain, pick out paper, trace, cut & trim, and embellish. In the past I've used big, cutesy buttons and trims, because seasonal items are meant to be that way. Since this is going to be on permanent display, though, I wanted nicer embellishments. I scoured the craft stores and departments and this is what I came up with for this set of HOME.

Paper is Samantha Walker for Creative Imaginations, which I purchased a couple of years ago, and the embellies are BoBunny, BGM Mercantile, Ribbon Trends, Silk Vision, Sierra Pacific, Cousin and various other things I found in my craft room.





No comments:

Post a Comment