Monday, March 21, 2011

Sick...Tired...Still Here

I'm not going to apologize. I'm just sick. I have been for 2 weeks. I've been to the doctor, I'm on meds, I'm just waiting for them to truly kick in. I know that it can take time for them to work, but I want instant results. I want to be well already. I have a good motivation to be well. I know that if I'm sick, I can't go play at Evie's house. I want to go play at Evie's house. It will be fun. We'll have a slumber party, stay awake all night, eat fun food, talk about boys, paint our toenails and braid each other's hair. That's why I have to hurry and get well, because when Evie's mom says it's OK to have our sleepover, I'll be there. It'll be fun. Hurry, Evie's mom, hurry and call and tell me it's time to come and play.

No comments:

Post a Comment