Saturday, June 21, 2014

Ahhhh, Summer!

There is probably a lovely quote on my Pinterest board extolling the virtues of summer, but I'm not going to go find one. I'm just going to say that I'm glad it is finally summer, and now we can start enjoying lovely summer weather.

I'm only 5 days away from being in my new home, and I'm more than a little excited. I'm so excited, but I'm so tired, and there is still so much to do to be ready to leave Wednesday morning. None of it is hard or time consuming, but sometimes the little things can add up to bigger things. I've been pacing myself to get certain things done on certain days, but once in a while a wrench gets thrown into the works and puts me a little off schedule. I am adaptable and I will get it all done. I will have to. Monday is the drop dead date--the movers will be here at 8:30 am to start packing, so I HAVE to be done. I will have time to rest next Friday--we will be in the house, but the movers won't have arrived with the truck yet to unload, so I won't have much to do but rest. This is sounding a little like complaining, but I'm really not. I'm feeling pretty happy and upbeat, but also a little whelmed. I'll be fine. It will be GREAT to be with my sweetie.

No comments:

Post a Comment