Wednesday, April 18, 2012

Yada, Yada, Yada...

Spring is here, but it's the Idaho version of spring--windy, rainy, partially sunny, intermittent everything. We have occasional days of glorious sunshine, but usually it's followed by enough wind to make being outside a little miserable. I've been trying to compensate, by decorating for spring inside the house. Here are my little Easter and spring decors.





This will have to hold me until it actually warms up. The wreath will be hanging on my door in May, so I'm jumping the gun a little, but that's ok. It makes my hallway look festive. I have ideas for more wreaths, thanks to Pinterest. (Deadly place, that, with all it's ideas, I get lost for hours) This wreath was also a Pinterest idea. It turned out pretty well, considering the Pin had no written instructions. I can't wait for payday to buy more crafting supplies.

I'm also looking forward to heading south next month to attend my little sister's wedding to her sweetie, and to help another little sister and her family move back home where they belong. It'll be busy and fun, and a blast to be with my family.

Families are Forever!

No comments:

Post a Comment