Friday, August 19, 2011

Random Friday Night

My sweetie was supposed to be flying home tonight, but his flight got switched at the absolute last SECOND, and so he'll be here tomorrow. I thought I'd fill some of the waiting time by writing a blog entry. I know, I know, don't all pass out from shock. I know it's been a while. I've been busy. I've been doing things that I wanted to post about here. I'm just behind on taking pix. Here's a sampling of the last 2 weeks:

My sweet babboo in his work coveralls and hard hat


My pile of birthday presents (wrapped and unwrapped)

Hailey gave me the "Reflections of Christ" and "Reflections of Christ--Another Testament" books by Mark Mabry, Scott gave me the tall letter A and Tad gave me the Crocs and Our Best Bites cookbooks. Thanks, everybody!

Cute things for a cute, tiny girl
The fabric is Jungle Babies by Fabric Traditions, purchased at JoAnn Fabric. Small bibs are Jungle Babies Flannel, also from JoAnn Fabric. Bias on both sets of bibs is Wrights.

I promise there are more things to post. I just need to take more pix. Hopefully I'll have a chance to do that this weekend.

No comments:

Post a Comment